Friday, May 22, 2009

Just a Note from the Mission

HI All,
Well it is Friday night at the mission home and we don't have any homework tonight so I will send a not to say HI and tell you a little about our week. 

We arrived at the Mission Home on Monday about 10:30 and we have been on the go ever since. We checked in and had a little orientation and then we went to our rooms and set up shop. 

We are up at 5:30 with breakfast at 7am class start at 8 and go tell 5:30. We eat lunch at 12 and dinner at 5;30. Then it home to do homework. We fall in bed at 10:30 and away we go. 

I have truly enjoyed the learning and the other Senior Missionaries we are having fun and I'm learning a lot about things I have not thought about in years. This is good.

We miss everyone already but when you are so busy there isn't time to think about much else except what you have to do.

The weather has been beautiful this week and it stays light tell about 9pm. The Temple is just out our door.

To All our wonderful Grandchildren Children We want to tell you how much we LOVE you and miss you

To All our children we thank you for being the great parents you are and we look up to you in what you are doing. We thank you for your support of our mission. We truly LOVE YOU ALL

I will wright more later

Love Mom and Woody

No comments:

Post a Comment