Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Linda & Woody's Vonage Phone

Yaye for Kim and Kent who have spearheaded the idea of a Vonage phone for Linda and Woody so that we can have a local phone # to call them on:

I wanted to let everyone know that I got the Vonage box which I'll be setting up and then sending through FedEx to Mom and Woody. Once she gets it and sets it up (yes, I'll be helping her with that) then we can start calling her on their new number, and she can use it to call us. All you'll need to do to call her is dial the number, 480-626-5770, like any other 480 Arizona number. Until she gets the box it will go straight to voicemail.

We've been able to collect enough money to cover the 1st year of service. I've got the account set up through our debit card, so please send a check to either Kent or me for the amount you've offered to pay. Our address is 2080 W. Hayden Peak Dr., Queen Creek, AZ 85242.

I did talk to Mom about this, and she sounded excited about it. She asked me to say "thank you" to everyone for helping pay. As soon as she has set up the box in South Africa, I'll let you know that you can start calling.

Thanks so much!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment