Hi Jeannie,
This is a GREAT idea and Woody and I will be so appreciative if this works and it can happen. I tried for over an hour last night to get on to the Blog and could not get on. I set up and account with Google and it still would not let me on. I will get some young Elder to show me what I am doing wrong.
I just don't have lots of time to spend on the Computer. I do have time during the day much and in the evening sometimes we are out with the Elders tell about 9 or 9:30pm then when I come home I get on the computer about 10 or 1:30pm and Last night I tried to work the bolg and was on the computer tell 12:30 pm. Woody was not feeling well and get up several times and ask me to please go to bed because it was so late.
We have both been give jobs in the little branch now. I'm the Young Women 2 Counselor and Woody is teaching 2 classes, one in SS and one in Priesthood. Then we take care of 4 sets of Missionaries every day and help them with what ever they need. Most of the time the needs are at meal time Lunch and Dinner. but that is fine with me you know that. I Love to Feed them and care for them.
I miss you so much and the kids, Kiss them for me . I hope I can learn to send pictures soon so I can do at least that.
It sure make me feel bad when I got the Blog from Liisa Berg and sew how wonderful it was some people just know how to do it all. There mission will be wonderful for all. They will be able to share everything, pictures & stories of it all.
Well it is now 8:30 I have been on this computer for over 2 hours now. I have a Lesson to prepare and get ready for Sunday and Church and YWomen's.
I need all the help I can get. It takes a Nation to help me do the things I need to do. The Young kids at work still can't get over how much time they have each day now that i"I am gone and they don't have to help me do all my work HA! HA!.
Love you and By for now and thanks for all you do for me my grandchildren & Owen. Just Love him he needs to be loved and understood. Thanks Jeannie. I LOVE YOU
Mom & Woody
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment