Saturday, June 20, 2009

YES WE ARE HERE

Yes, we are hear. In George, South Africa. I always knew I would make it to George some day and here I am. Well not George Strigh but George S A 

Jeannie I have had a hard time getting e-mails to go through and if I ad a lot of addresses it doesn't go through at all. I'm not sure why so I have just been sending them to only one member of the family and since Owens' is in the "K" He has been getting the E-mail I will send them to you from now on. 

It is Saturday about noon your time and 8:30pm our time there is 9 hours difference It is Saturday night and we are going to bed and you are just getting started. 

I loved the not about what Kennedy & Leo said about me and our mission I do miss the kids soooooo much. Kiss them for me and tell them how much I love them and miss them. 

About the roast Yes it is a cross rib roast. Brown it on both sides with a small about of spray or oil. Then I salt, pepper & add Lowreys (sp) Season all salt Then I cut up and onion and slice it them and put on top of the roast Then I put 1 can of Campbell beef consomme over the roast .. Now put a lid on the pan put in the over at about 300 for 4 hours or 350 for 3 or 31/2 hours or if you want it to cook for 4 or 5 hours put it on 250. But check it about ever 2 hours to make sure it doesn't get too dry if so add water to keep the juice on it cook until it is tinder and falls apart. 

Give this to Owen. Hi from Africa. I just want you to know how much I love you and thank you for being such a GREAT Son and a good Father and Husband. Always know how much you mean to me and I always look up to you for all you have done in your life so far and for what you will keep doing. Remember who you are and what the real reason we are hear. I'm always hear for you and your sweet family. Take care until we see each other in 21 more months. 

LOVE YOU ALWAYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment