Monday, June 29, 2009

Take Care

Hi Jeannie,

Thanks for all you do and have done for us in the Farnsworth Family. I'm so glad you are one of us!
I'm glad you went to Snowflake and had a good time. I hope Kristi & Mike are doing better and the kids are OK.

I just got on the Blog and did see what you have done it was special to see and read what Jack put on it I got on and created an account but with my cox e-mail account. lindasue@cox.net with the password being lindasue10 I was on but when I went to get on to do something It said one and it had Google and some other signs and I couldn't get any farther.

I think my gmail account is
Screen name is XXXXXXXXXXXXX [X'ed by Jeannie for privacy]
Password XXXXXXXX [X'ed by Jeannie for privacy]
Password Hint: Who is your favorite singer George Strait

I have never used it, not sure how to get to gmail, but I know Chuck & Scott O'Dell set me up with one and this as the info. Call Chuck 480-XXXXXXX [X'ed by Jeannie for privacy] Chuck will know I think if he remembers the last night at Bonnie's house. I will keep trying to see what happens

Jeannie you must be getting bigger and with the heat in Tempe Please take it easy. Is everything going OK so far. I feel bad this is the first time I won't be there for you when the Baby comes. I hope all will go well and everything will be OK. I will be sorry to miss it.

Love you always
Kids the kids for me
Love Owen and take care of yourself
Love Mom & Grandpa Woody

No comments:

Post a Comment